|Sort of player||
Attack and defence
|Sort of play||
Control and power
Carbon fibre combined with aluminium
Soft EVA rubber
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Wrinkled area on racquet's plane||
STARVIE ALUMINIUM is a versatile padel racket designed for advanced players. It provides a high performance in all court situations however where it might shine the most is in attacking situations due to its carbon and aluminium racket’s plane compound. It also has an outstanding response in defending situations because of its soft EVA rubber which it gives you better ball out with less effort.
STARVIE ALUMINIUM introduces a new technology called S2 that it provides a better performance in high temperatures and ball impacts.
STARVIE ALUMINIUM has an exceptional behaviour in shots such us “víboras”, “bandejas”, smashes and wall outputs. It also provides a very good touch of the ball and has an excellent response on defending situations.
In conclusion we could confirm that this is a racket for those players who play in all areas of the court, continuously facing offensive and defensive situations in the same proportion.
¥34,313 VAT Excl.
Technologies and features:
- Aluminium Core System: it is a compound made of carbon fibre and aluminium in the racquet’s plane that protects and provides a better power. It also makes bigger the sweet spot.
- S-2 fibre: it is the last glass fibre technology in the market that provides a better resistance and performance available nowadays. Produced with higher levels of silicon than standard fibre glass products, S-2 offers better physical properties in front of high temperatures and ball impacts.
- Full carbon frame: it is lighter and it provides a better durability.
- Soft EVA Rubber: it delivers a better ball output. Ideal on defensive situations and offensive shots such as “bandeja” or “víbora”.
- Premium core: it is a piece located at the throat of the racquet which delivers a better balance towards the handle, makes the racquet more aerodynamic and improves weight’s distribution; therefore it increases its ease to use.
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racquet designed to absorb vibrations from the head.
- Full plane effect: wrinkled area on the face that increases precision and ball spin.
- Hollow system: perforation system based on its circular distribution. It avoids fibre cracks and provides a better control.