|Sort of player||
Attack and defence
|Sort of play||
Control and power
Soft EVA rubber
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Wrinkled area on racquet's plane||
STARVIE AQUILA is a padel racket designed for advanced attacking/intermediate players with a good technique, it delivers a high performance in attacking situations and it also has a very good behaviour in defensive situations due to its soft EVA rubber.
Outstanding performance in shots such us smashes, “bandejas”, “víboras” and wall outputs. It has a great behaviour in defending situations and very good touch of the ball.
STARVIE AQUILA incorporates a new technology called FILAVA which it provides a better resistance in front of ball impacts and therefore it delivers a better behaviour against materials’ fatigue.
In conclusion we could say that this is a padel racket is for those players who play in all areas of the court, they are continuously facing attacking and defending situations in the same proportion and look for an extra power on their smashes.
¥23,756 VAT Excl.Compare
Technologies and features:
- Filava: it is a new knitting of which we can highlight its ability to stretch out before it breaks. It is also worth mentioning its lightness. In conclusion, it has an extraordinary resistance in front of ball impacts and therefore it delivers a better behaviour against materials’ fatigue.
- Carbon fibre racket’s plane: this material provides a more durability and strength at the same time it gives a better touch.
- Full carbon frame: it is lighter and it provides a better durability.
- Aquila Core: this piece is located in the padel racket’s throat and optimizes the balance of the padel racket. Additionally it gives a better rigidity in the area.
- Soft EVA Rubber: it delivers a better ball output. Ideal on defensive situations and offensive shots such as “bandeja” or “víbora”.
- Anatomic Bridge Design: it provides a better agility in your movements; therefore it allows impacting the ball faster and strongly.
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racquet designed to absorb vibrations from the head.
- Hollow system: perforation system based on its circular distribution. It avoids fibre cracks and provides a better control.