|Sort of player||
Attack and defence
|Sort of play||
Control and power
Soft EVA rubber
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Wrinkled area on racquet's plane||
STARVIE BRAVA, conjointly with STARVIE ALUMINIUM, is one of the most versatile padel rackets in the market. Also designed for advanced players, it delivers a high performance in all court situations.
Unlike the STARVIE ALUMINIUM, STARVIE BRAVA will provide an extra power in smashes and a little less control than STARVIE ALUMINIUM due to its teardrop shape.
STARVIE BRAVA introduces a new technology called S2 that it provides a better performance in high temperatures and ball impacts.
Outstanding performance in shots such us smashes, “bandejas”, “víboras” and wall outputs, great behaviour in defending situations and very good touch of the ball.
In conclusion we could say that this is a racket for those players who play in all areas of the court, continuously facing offensive and defensive situations in the same proportion and look for an extra power on their smashes.
¥28,019 VAT Excl.Compare
Technologies and features:
- Carbon fibre racket’s plane: this material provides a more durability and strength at the same time it gives a better touch.
- S-2 fibre: it is the last glass fibre technology in the market that provides a better resistance and performance available nowadays. Produced with higher levels of silicon than standard fibre glass products, S-2 offers better physical properties in front of high temperatures and ball impacts.
- Full carbon frame: it is lighter and it provides a better durability.
- Core Polaris: this piece is located in the padel racket’s throat and optimizes the balance of the padel racket. Additionally it gives a better rigidity in the area which it helps to reduce vibrations.
- Soft EVA Rubber: it delivers a better ball output. Ideal on defensive situations and offensive shots such as “bandeja” or “víbora”.
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racquet designed to absorb vibrations from the head.
- Full plane effect: wrinkled area on the face that increases precision and ball spin.
- Hollow system: perforation system based on its circular distribution. It avoids fibre cracks and provides a better control.