|Sort of player||
Attack and defence
|Sort of play||
Control and power
Red carbon with copper fibre
Soft EVA rubber
From 350 gr to 385 gr
2018 / 2019
|Wrinkled area on racquet's plane||
StarVie Metheora Carbon Pro
METHEORA is a padel racket designed for professional players who look for a great balance between power and control and love to speed the ball up in their shots. Metheora best feature might be its ease to use. It is a very confortable padel racket with a top performance in all situations no matter if you are close to the net or on the back part of the court. It definitely provides an astonishing touch of the ball.
This is a very aggressive racket in attacking situations. Due to its ball output, you can increase the ball speed in shots such as “víboras”, “bandejas”, smashes and volleys impacted on or over chest height. Yet, adding its wrinkled area on its plane we can execute shots with a high spin.
Excellent control on volleys impacted on or under the hip, outstanding control and power on wall outputs on the rear part of the court and the highest precision on globes. Finally this racket is amazing in defending situations on the back side of the court.
¥54,583 VAT Excl.
Technologies and features:
- Red String: red carbon with copper fibre in the head’s core that protects against breaks, gives a better response against high temperatures and helps to keep its mechanical features throughout its useful live.
- Dual Frame: it provides more power, minimises vibrations, gives you better stability and increases the balance between power and control.
- Balance full carbon: part of carbon located at the throat of the racquet which delivers a better balance towards the handle, makes the racquet more aerodynamic and improves weight’s distribution, therefore increases its ease to use. It is a handmade carbon piece.
- Soft EVA Rubber: it delivers a better ball output. Ideal for defensive situations.
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racquet designed to absorb vibrations from the head.
- Full plane effect: wrinkled area on the face that increases precision and ball spin.
- Hollow system: perforation system based on its circular distribution. It avoids fibre cracks and provides a better control
- Flex Control Core: fibre layer system that provides flexibility, resistance and durability.
- Signature: Matías Díaz (player number 5th in the WPT)