|Sort of player||
Attack and defence
|Sort of play||
Control and power
Soft EVA rubber
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Wrinkled area on racquet's plane||
StarVie Metheora Warrior
METHEORA WARRIOR is the racket chosen by Matías Díaz Sangiorgio to play 2019 World Padel Tour season. It incorporates a new technology called FILAVA which it provides a better resistance in front of ball impacts and therefore it delivers a better behaviour against materials’ fatigue.
METHEORA WARRIOR is a padel racket designed for advanced players who look for a great balance between power and control and love to speed the ball up in their shots. METHEORA WARRIOR best feature might be its ease to use. It is a very confortable padel racket with a top performance in all situations no matter if you are close to the net or on the back part of the court. It definitely provides an astonishing touch of the ball.
This is a very aggressive racket in attacking situations. Due to its ball output, you can increase the ball speed in shots such as “víboras”, “bandejas”, smashes and volleys impacted on or over shoulder height. Yet, adding its wrinkled area on its plane we can execute shots with a high spin.
Excellent control on volleys impacted on or under the hip, outstanding control and power on wall outputs on the rear part of the court and the highest precision on globes. Finally this racket is amazing in defending situations on the back side of the court.
¥41,694 VAT Excl.
Technologies and features:
- Filava: it is a new knitting of which we can highlight its ability to stretch out before it breaks. It is also worth mentioning its lightness. In conclusion, it has an extraordinary resistance in front of ball impacts and therefore it delivers a better behaviour against materials’ fatigue.
- Dual Frame: it provides more power, minimises vibrations, gives you better stability and increases the balance between power and control.
- Premium core: it is a piece located at the throat of the racquet which delivers a better balance towards the handle, makes the racquet more aerodynamic and improves weight’s distribution; therefore it increases its ease to use.
- Soft EVA Rubber: it delivers a better ball output. Ideal for defensive situations.
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racquet designed to absorb vibrations from the head.
- Full plane effect: wrinkled area on the face that increases precision and ball spin.
- Hollow system: perforation system based on its circular distribution. It avoids fibre cracks and provides a better control
- Signature: Matías Díaz (player number 5 in the World Padel Tour)