|Sort of player||
|Sort of play||
Double Layer of Carbon Fibre
EVA Rubber Medium Density
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Wrinkled area on racquet's plane||
StarVie Raptor PRO
PRODUCT EXCLUSIVELY SOLD IN JAPAN BY WINDSOR RACKET
STARVIE RAPTOR PRO is the racket designed by and made for Franco Stupaczuk, current number 12 in the World Padel Tour but who is considered one of the young players destined to reign in the World Padel Tour in the near future.
Franco Stupaczuk has been leading the process to develop the racket he is using and after several months of experimentation they arrived to this result. STARVIE RAPTOR PRO is the racket that fulfils Franco Stupaczuk needs; it is a racket obviously very aggressive but with a lot of control due to its shape and comfortable on the back side of the court because of its rubber.
STARVIE RAPTOR PRO is built around an EVA rubber between Soft and Medium. Other StarVie models such as Aquila PRO, Titania PRO or Polaris PRO use tougher rubbers than STARVIE RAPTOR PRO. This feature provides with a better touch of the ball, increasing the feeling of comfort and helps on defensive situations.
STARVIE RAPTOR PRO skeleton is made by carbon but it incorporates a double layer of this material on its face plus a tougher layer of fibre glass providing more power on smashes and more control on volleys, helping Franco Stupaczuk to play his usual aggressive padel.
STARVIE RAPTOR PRO also brings the S2 technology introduced by StarVie on 2019. This technology provides a better performance in high temperatures and ball impacts.
Finally, STARVIE RAPTOR PRO comes with Franco Stupaczuk logo and signature in a gorgeous design.
¥33,700 VAT Excl.Compare
Technologies and features:
- Double Carbon layer face system: these 2 carbon layers make the racket tougher on its plane providing more power and control on your shots.
- Raptor Core: this piece is located in the padel racket’s throat and optimizes the balance of the padel racket. Additionally it gives a better rigidity in the area which it helps to reduce vibrations.
- S-2 fibre: it is the last glass fibre technology in the market that provides a better resistance and performance available nowadays. Produced with higher levels of silicon than standard fibre glass products, S-2 offers better physical properties in front of high temperatures and ball impacts.
- Full carbon frame: it is lighter and it provides a better durability.
- EVA Rubber Medium Density: it provides a mix of feelings between soft and hard rubbers.
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racquet designed to absorb vibrations from the head.
- Full plane effect: wrinkled area on the face that increases precision and ball spin.
- Hollow system: perforation system based on its circular distribution. It avoids fibre cracks and provides a better control.