|Sort of player||
|Sort of play||
Control and power
Medium EVA rubber
From 350 gr to 385 gr
|Wrinkled area on racquet's plane||
StarVie Titania PRO
STARVIE TITANIA PRO is a very balanced padel racket designed for advanced/intermediate offensive players who live close to the net and look for maximum control on their volleys.
It has an outstanding power in x3 meters smashes, deep smashes and x4 metres smashes. Regarding to rear wall outputs we can say that you will be able to power up your shots.
STARVIE TITANIA PRO incorporates a new technology called FILAVA which it provides a better resistance in front of ball impacts and therefore it delivers a better behaviour against materials’ fatigue.
STARVIE TITANIA PRO is also confortable on defending situations although it was created to live next to the net. Due to its control characteristic, we will be able to effectively handle defensive situations, providing a remarkable precision in globes and “chiquitas” in order to recover the net as soon as possible.
In conclusion we could say that this is a racket for those players who like being close to the net and love pushing their opponent with their volley.
¥22,678 VAT Excl.Compare
Technologies and features:
- Filava: it is a new knitting of which we can highlight its ability to stretch out before it breaks. It is also worth mentioning its lightness. In conclusion, it has an extraordinary resistance in front of ball impacts and therefore it delivers a better behaviour against materials’ fatigue.
- Carbon fibre racket’s plane: this material provides a more durability and strength at the same time it gives a better touch.
- Full carbon frame: it is lighter and it provides a better durability.
- Titania Core: this piece is located in the padel racket’s throat and optimizes the balance of the padel racket. Additionally it gives a better rigidity in the area.
- Medium EVA Rubber: it delivers a better control and power.
- Anatomic Bridge Design: it provides a better agility in your movements; therefore it allows impacting the ball faster and strongly.
- Reinforcement Torsion System: heart’s throat of the racquet designed to absorb vibrations from the head.
- Hollow system: perforation system based on its circular distribution. It avoids fibre cracks and provides a better control.